Viviscal to be acquired by Church & Dwight for about €150m


The Irish Times 20/01/17

Viviscal Ltd, a hair restoration products company, is to be sold to the Trenton, New Jersey-based consumer goods company Church & Dwight [NYSE:CHD] for about EUR 150m (USD 159m)[...]

The vendor is James Murphy, an Irish entrepreneur [...]

The boutique investment bank Michel Dyens is believed to have advised Murphy's company. Murphy owns 90% of Viviscal Ltd, with LIfes2Good's holding company owning the other 10%

Michel Dyens